When was the last time you cleaned your area rug? Did u know that rugs can accumulate ton of dirt and soil over the years. Here are some tips in protecting your rugs.
- rotate them
- vacuum regulary
- use rug padding
Did you know that Kornela Carpet & Air Duct Cleaners of Schaumburg can clean your tile and grout?
No more scrubbing floors on your knees! Leave your dirty tile to the pros. We have the best cleaning equipment and the best technicians that will restore the look of your floor. Call us now for free estimates 847-380-1298
Kornela Carpet & Air Duct Cleaners of Schaumburg
869 E Schaumburg Rd #140
Schaumburg, IL 60194
Did you know that most carpet manufactures apply carpet protector to the carpet before it arrives at your house? With years passing by the scotchgard wears off and needs to be reapplied. Next time when you are having your carpets cleaned ask our technicians to give you a quote for scotchgard protection. Scotchgard protection can really extend the life of your carpets and it helps with the difficult to remove stains since they don’t sink deep into the carpet fibers.
We got you! We have been in business for 20 years specializing in carpet and upholstery cleaning. We have seen it all! Over the years we have developed a special cleaning method that will not also clean the stains but get rid of the smell. We totally understand that pets have accidents, we are here to help. Call us for free estimates.
Are you ready for spring? Did you do your spring cleaning? If not start with freshly cleaned carpets! There is nothing better than a fresh cleaned carpet. We offer top of the line steam cleaning with super fast drying times! Don’t hesitate to call. Free phone estimates available!
Is your dryer not performing like it used to? Do your clothes need to run two cycles to dry properly? Maybe it’s because your dryer vent is dirty. Some lint gets passed the filter and accumulates in the vent. Over the years we have seen it all, not to mention that most house fires start at the dryer vent.
- Preferably not. We recommend to stay off the carpet for as long as possible especially in areas where carpets meet with tiles
because it can be a little slippery.
2. Can my furniture be placed on the carpets after cleaning
- Yes it can we will put the furniture on special carpet tabs that will protect the furniture and carpet
3. How often should I clean my carpets?
- That depends on many factors like pets, traffic, type of carpet ect most people clean their carpets 1x a year.
4. Will you move the furniture and clean under it?
- Yes we can, there is a little extra charge for moving the furniture, but we can definitely move it for you.